All individuals no longer will Join/Renew their membership on the WISCPHR website. If you are joining AACVPR and/or WISCPHR for the first time or have any questions about this change, please contact Lisa Michaels-Bilgrien
with WISCPHR or Andrew Miller
at the AACVPR Executive Office.
Visit AACVPR to Join or Renew your WISCPHR-AACVPR Membership!
By becoming a part of WISCPHR and AACVPR's membership community, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Connect with an extensive professional network
- Earn continuing education credits to elevate your expertise in program management and patient care
- Share challenges and solutions with peers and leaders in the field
- Stay up to date on research, clinical practice, and reimbursement and regulatory news
- Access a clearinghouse of best practice resources
- Publish or present your research
- Participate in national committees and help shape the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Strengthen our collective voice as care providers and help WISCPHR and AACVPR influence policy and legislation at a national level
Membership Justification Letter
Many students and professionals seek support from their organizations to sponsor their AACVPR membership dues. Click here to view WISCPHR and AACVPR's Membership Justification Letter template, which may help you seek support from your organization.
WISCPHR-AACVPR Membership Cycles
*WISCPHR membership follows the following fiscal year: July 1 to June 30. The renewal period for expiring memberships runs during the May and June of the expiration year. WISCPHR does not provide "anniversary memberships", which means that depending on the exact date that you join, you may not receive a full 12 months of benefits. Members looking to gain the most benefit for their dues should plan to renew by/join around July 1 every year. For membership cost comparisons, please refer to the chart above.
WISCPHR also offers an 18-month membership option, starting the first business day of January. This prorated option allows members to join or renew between January and April and receive an extended membership that lasts until June 30 of the following calendar year. For example, if you were to join January 2, 2019, your membership would expire June 30, 2020 (18 months). 18-month memberships are a larger up-front cost, but the access to benefits has a longer duration.
Click here to review Membership FAQs.
Please note: WISCPHR only offers individual memberships, not organizational memberships; memberships are non-transferable.